We are always on the look out for talents, please contact us directly about position openings!
We are looking to welcome a motivated Ecommerce Specialist into our team. Reporting to the General Manager, this position will be responsible for all our ecommerce platforms’ maintenance and contribute to the growth of these channels. The ideal candidate will implement online promotions and assist with general office administrative duties. He/she is enthusiastic, proactive, with strong attention to detail.
- Maintain and create new online product listings across different ecommerce channels (Shopify, Amazon, Bestbuy, Walmart, etc).
- Monitor and update online inventory.
- Order fulfillment for ecommerce channels.
- Manage and execute backend of Shopify store.
- Execute online sales and promotions.
- Monitor ecommerce sales performance and contribute in online marketing strategies.
- Liaise with designer or outsourced vendors as required for marketing purposes.
- Customer service assistance as needed.
- General office tasks, such as data entry.
- Maintain and update relevant internal documentations.
- Assist in new product development as needed.
- Minimum 1 year experience with online Marketplaces (Amazon, Walmart, Bestbuy, etc).
- Minimum 1 year experience with Shopify.
- Experience in administrative work.
- Organized, able to multi-task and coordinate priorities.
- Must have excellent professional English skills, both written and interpersonal.
- Positive personality, with excellent phone and customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills and able to troubleshoot independently and adapt to new technology.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office apps.
- Quick learner and self-starter.
- Order fulfillment experience is an asset.
- Digital marketing experience is an asset.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or related discipline.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook/Instagram Ad, Newsletter marketing
Why Work With Us:
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Friendly, tight-knit team environment.
- Established industry, with opportunity for advancement.
- Dog friendly office space.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please apply with your resume and cover letter by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Orient Depot is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of diversity and employment equity. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
”Great comprehensive benefits and advancement opportunities. Dog friendly office space is a plus for me!KikiIntern
”Friendly, tight-knit team environment. I like how the kitchen is always stocked with snacks and drinks.BoboReceptionist