We are always on the look out for talents, please contact us directly about position openings!
We are looking to welcome a Junior Sales Executive into our team. The right candidate will be a self-starter with good work ethics and integrity. This role is responsible for outside sales and business development with our local client accounts. We welcome new grads to apply, and we are willing to coach the right candidate who resonates with our core values:
Quality – Provide high value products and service that we can be proud of.
Integrity – Always conduct ourselves in a honest and ethical way.
Accountability – Take responsibility, learn from mistakes, be committed.
Customer Values – Treat customers the way we’d like to be treated.
- Outside sale visits for assigned client territory (Greater Toronto Area)
- Be the external voice of our brands and present yourself in a upbeat, professional manner to clients.
- Maintain and foster relationship with existing clients
- Schedule and maintain a regular and timely visit cycle to clients.
- Assist in lead generation, such as new account/business development opportunities and untapped client base.
- Participate in promotional and marketing execution.
- Maybe participate in relevant industry/client events and trade shows, providing information and generating interest.
- Submit regular visitation reports.
- Take organized notes from clients and be responsive to phone and email inquiries.
- Post-Secondary Degree in related programs is an asset
- Retail experience is an asset
- Outgoing and strong communication skills needed (verbal, written and interpersonal).
- Excellent customer service attitude and positive relationship building approach.
- Ambitious, motivated to learn.
- Strong integrity and good work ethics.
- Valid Ontario driver’s license is a must.
- Mandarin and/or Cantonese Language skills are a strong asset.
Why Work With Us:
- Comprehensive benefits and competitive salary.
- Friendly, relaxed team environment.
- Growing industry, with opportunity for advancement.
- Dog friendly office space.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter by email : email@example.com
Orient Depot is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of diversity and employment equity. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
”Great comprehensive benefits and advancement opportunities. Dog friendly office space is a plus for me!KikiIntern
”Friendly, tight-knit team environment. I like how the kitchen is always stocked with snacks and drinks.BoboReceptionist