PREMIERE Frying Pan 24cm with lid
Capacity / Size: 2000ml
Versatility, functionality and quality distinguish the Ceraflame products:
– The Ceraflame products can be used on gas and electric stoves, microwaves, conventional ovens, refrigerators and dishwashers.
– Our ceramics is 100% resistant to thermal shocks. You can remove it from heat and immediately put it on the countertop without cracking from temperature difference.
– As the ceramic maintains the temperature longer, the cookware can be removed earlier from the fire, providing energy savings, and the food will remain hot when served at the table.
– Since Ceraflame is a handmade product, it might have small imperfections on its surface.
– Since it is a ceramic product, it can break if handled forcefully.
– Never try to glue broken ceramic pieces, the glue will not have sufficient adherence to ensure a safe use of the product.
– Ceraflame does not work on induction stoves.
– Ceraflame values the health of their consumers. To ensure there are absolutely no contaminants, Ceraflame does not have any kind of non-stick coating.
– Non-toxic ceramic. Our products are developed from inorganic raw materials that guarantee lack of food contamination by toxic metal.
– Made in Brazil.