JIA Antibacterial Togo Cutlery Set is made of food-grade 304antibacterial stainless steel. 99% antibacterial for E. Coli. The specially designed drawer case is quiet and easy to store. This great design is convenient, easy to store, and clean.
- Hygienic and environmental-friendly, great for travel or home use.
- Selected food grade 304antibacterial stainless steel with polished exquisite design.
- The specially designed drawer case is easy to store.
- Built-in Snap-fit, quiet when swinging.
- This great design is convenient, easy to store, and clean.
Materials: PP, 304 Stainless Steel
Use: How to store the cutlery
- Press and hold the button on the back of the drawer box.
- Draw out the drawer in the drawer box.
- Place the built-in Snap-fit.
- Put in the spoon first, and then put in the chopsticks.
- For first use, please wash with neutral detergent and a soft sponge.
- Wash immediately after use. Make sure the cutlery set is dry before storage.
- When using the cutlery set to eat hot food, be aware of heat conduction and not burn the mouth.
- The cutlery set is made of stainless steel, not microwave safe.
- Do not use hard brushes such as steel wool to avoid damaging the cutlery surface.
- Do not soak it in highly salty acid liquid for a long time to avoid erosion.
- Do not place it near the fire.
There are no reviews yet.