The JIA Inc. Bamboo Charcoal Ceramic Filter Bottle features a filter core, when immersed in water; it will balance the pH value, purify impurities and soften the water to make it taste even better.
Where there is water, there is life. Life is originated from water and water is of major importance of all living things. Water is, seen as the basic of all materials and essential to all forms of life. [Guanzi, Shui Di] Water nourishes all beings; the existence of all depends on water. It is no longer a luxury to have quality water at your disposal whether at work, at home or on a trip. The JIA Inc. Bamboo Charcoal Ceramic Filter Bottle features a filter core, when immersed in water; it will balance the pH value, purify impurities and soften the water to make it taste even better. The bottle features a double-walled vacuumed insulated stainless steel body and a leak-proof lid to keep your water at your desired temperature for up to 6 hours.
This item is only the charcoal filter replacement. Bottle sold separately.
The bamboo charcoal ceramic with infrared light is able to purify water while making the filtered water slightly alkaline, giving the water a better taste.
To use the filter core
1. Clean the filter core with water before first use.
2. It is strongly recommended not to overfill with water. Please follow the maximum level mark to leave enough space for the filter core. For better tasting water, just flip the bottle and allow the filter core interact with the water.
3. Daily maintenance: Remove the filter core and clean with water. Let the filter core dry completely before use.
4. Deep cleansing: Remove the filter core and remove the silicone ring. Boil the filter core in water for 5 minutes and let it dry.
1. The filter core is a fragile product. Handle with care to prevent breakage or damage.
2. The filter core is for clean water only. Beverages that usually come with tealeaves, coffee grounds or fruit pieces may clog the porous structure of the bamboo charcoal ceramic surface.
There are no reviews yet.