Wok is fantastic for stir fry which is one of the most essential cooking style in Chinese cuisine. T he JIA Companion Wok is made of carbon steel with no chemical coating and features fast heat transfer. The wok has a large radius with flat bottom which is suitable for transitional gas stove as well as modern IH stove, electric stove and ceramic stove. The wok features bump texture on the inside, which creates air-pockets to reduce overall surface touching the food, resulting in a naturally non-stick wok.
• Features hand-forged like pattern, which creates a naturally non-stick surface.
• Treated with Nitriding process which makes the wok even more rust resistance.
• Fast heat distribution and large curve makes this wok perfect for stir fry
• Heat resistance beech wood handle.
• Light weight and feature addition handle so the wok can be lifted with two hands. Putting less stress on one single wrist.
• Capacity: 4.5L
• For first time use, please rinse with water. Heat the wok until dry Add a few teaspoon of cooking oil and coat the wok evenly, Let cool and wipe out any leftover oil.
• Clean with hot water while the wok is hot and clean with cold water while the wok is cold
• Soak the wok in hot water to loosen stuck-on food then scrub with scouring pads.
• Please dry the wok before storing in the cabinet.
• Suitable for gas stove, IH stove, ceramic stove.
• Not dishwasher safe.
• Not recommended to clean with dish washing liquid. It may damage the surface and rust.
• It is normal when reaching high temperature, the wok may turn metallic blue.
• When left unused for an extended period of time, please coat the wok with a thin layer of cooking oil to prevent rusting
• Water stain may cause rust. Please dry the wok completely. If there are rust on the surface, scrub it off with scouring pad.