JIA Inc. Monolithic Cookware Series Sauce Pan with Lid, diameter 18 cm. This sauce pan made by Cast aluminum, Bakelite, Teflon Profile. Fine cast texture, lightweight aluminum, simple lines and graceful curves come together in the design that feels just right.
Cookware is used in everyday life to create the taste found in home-cooked food. Fine cast texture, lightweight aluminum, simple lines and graceful curves come together in the design that feels just right. The rustic, unpretentious, undisturbed and low-key style brings out the colors and the tastiness of cuisines. Cooking fumes and food aromas greet us: this is what home smells like!
The great Japanese industrial designer, Naoto Fukasawa, observed carefully the instincts and intuition when people prepare dishes using cooking tools and kitchen utensils, and designed cookware sets for JIA Inc. that are suitable for people to use at home. Three different models of cookware with three sets of cookware accessories are suitable for use in every kitchen. They make it easier to create cuisines from around the world and to cook various everyday dishes that satisfy the tastes of every family member.
• Seasoning the cookware: Before first use, fill it with water up to seven-tenths of the way up the cookware, bring it to boil for 5 minutes and then pour the water out. Wipe the cookware dry and apply a thin layer of cooking oil. Bake with medium-low heat for 2 minutes. Rinse
with water after the cookware is cool to complete the seasoning of the cookware.
• Applicable to various stoves such as gas stoves (gas cooktops), crystal furnaces, induction cooktops, etc.
• Suitable induction cooktop coil size: Pan – diameter within 18 cm; binaural pot – diameter within 16 cm; single handle pot – diameter within 12 cm.
* Induction cooktop coils are slightly smaller than the bottom of the pot to generate magnetic induction effects. Actual magnetic induction effects vary depending on the design of the stove.
• Cast aluminum has good thermal conductivity. Recommend to use medium-low heat for cooking.
• Recommend to use the same series of cookware utensils from JIA Inc. Or use the cookware utensils made of wood, nylon, or silicone.
• Use neutral detergent and sponge to clean and wipe the cookware dry to prevent rust.
• Before first use, clean the utensils with neutral detergent and wipe them dry.
• Utensils are dishwasher and dish dryer safe.
• Made of heat-resistant nylon material for non-stick pans and will not scratch the coating. Please use them with confidence.
• Utensils are compliance with SGS, non-Toxic, up to 220 degrees Celsius in heat-resistant temperature.
• Not applicable for dishwasher, oven, microwave oven.
• Do not forcibly dragging the cookware on top of a stove or desk to avoid damaging the surface.
• Do not allow the cookware to burn dry, or use a sharp object to handle ingredients in the cookware to extend the life of the coating.
• For direct fire heating, the flame size should not exceed the bottom of the cookware to extend the life of the coating.
• Do not leave the food in the cookware for an extended time, especially liquids such as soy sauce, vinegar, and salt. After the cookware is used and once it is cooled, wash it as soon as possible to extend the life of the coating.
• Do not apply too much force during cleaning so as not to damage the surface of the cookware.
• Avoid sudden changes in the temperature of the cookware. After cooking, wait until the cookware has cooled, or rinse it with warm water to prolong the life of the cookware.
• If there is any bubble, notch, bump, or a color aberration on the surface of the cookware, it is normal and does not affect the function.
• Do not use rough brush to clean the utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
• Do not place the utensils in the pan while heating or near a fire source to avoid deformation.
There are no reviews yet.