JIA Inc. Monolithic Cookware Series Turner, length 29 cm. This Turner made by Nylon. Fine cast texture, lightweight aluminum, simple lines and graceful curves come together in the design that feels just right.
Cookware is used in everyday life to create the taste found in home-cooked food. Fine cast texture, lightweight aluminum, simple lines and graceful curves come together in the design that feels just right. The rustic, unpretentious, undisturbed and low-key style brings out the colors and the tastiness of cuisines. Cooking fumes and food aromas greet us: this is what home smells like!
The great Japanese industrial designer, Naoto Fukasawa, observed carefully the instincts and intuition when people prepare dishes using cooking tools and kitchen utensils, and designed cookware sets for JIA Inc. that are suitable for people to use at home. Three different models of cookware with three sets of cookware accessories are suitable for use in every kitchen. They make it easier to create cuisines from around the world and to cook various everyday dishes that satisfy the tastes of every family member.
• Use neutral detergent and sponge to clean and wipe the cookware dry to prevent rust.
• Before first use, clean the utensils with neutral detergent and wipe them dry.
• Dishwasher and dish dryer safe.
• Made of heat-resistant nylon material for non-stick pans and will not scratch the coating. Please use them with confidence.
• Utensils are compliance with SGS, non-Toxic, up to 220 degrees Celsius in heat-resistant temperature.
• Do not forcibly dragging the cookware on top of a stove or desk to avoid damaging the surface.
• Do not apply too much force during cleaning so as not to damage the surface of the cookware.
• Do not use rough brush to clean the utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
• Do not place the utensils in the pan while heating or near a fire source to avoid deformation.