Steaming is more joyful and colorful than ever with the new JIA Steamer II Series. The exciting new Steamer II empowers the user by offering even more customization options with more colors and materials to choose from. The user can always find the perfect solution to match their cooking and lifestyle.
• Fill the pot with water overnight before first use.
• When using for the first time, it is recommended to cook congee with 1 cup of white rice, filling 80% of the pot with water. Cook over a low flame until the rice is cooked into porridge, for maintenance.
• Wipe the pot with a dry cloth before heating.
• Suitable for open-flame cooking, ovens, and microwaves.
• Wash with a neutral detergent and a sponge. After washing, wipe off the surface moisture with a dry cloth. After making sure that it is completely dry, store it in a dry and ventilated place.
• If there is any odor coming from the pot, use warm baking soda water (10:1 warm water to baking soda ratio), soak for 10 to 15 minutes, rinse and stand upright; or boil tea leaves to remove the odor.
• Thermal shock may damage the pot. Do not rinse it with cold water directly after heating, or heat it directly after taking it out of the refrigerator.
• After heating, handle with insulated baking gloves to avoid burns.
• To avoid black burn marks at the bottom, do not braise the pot using an excessively large flame.
• When cooking foods that leave stains (e.g., curry, spiced oils, tomatoes, etc.), wash as soon as possible after use to avoid coloration and stains.
• The part of the pot which is not glazed is highly absorbent and should not be soaked for a long time.
• Do not scrub the basket with hard loofahs or sponges to avoid scratching the glaze.