Nambu Tekki Cast Iron Shallow Pot designed by the influential Japanese industrial designer Sori Yanagi. This pot is very versatile, perfect for stews, casseroles, oven baking and frying.
Nambu Tekki means Nambu ironware, which is a traditional form of Japanese metalwork originating from 17th century Edo period. Nambu Tekki is rust-resistant, long-lasting, well-insulated, and provides a uniform circulation of heat.
Sori Yanagi Nambu Tekki wares have superior craftsmanship, with better heat retention and higher durability. If maintained properly, these pans can last a lifetime of usage.
- Thick cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly
- Traditional Japanese Nambu Tekki with strict quality control
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction
- Cast Iron pot and stainless steel lid
Made in Japan.
Pot Diameter: 8.66″
Product size: W12.99″x D9.84″x H4.52″
Materials: Cast iron, stainless steel
Care & Usage:
- Recommended for cooking on low to medium heat.
- Recommended to preheat the pan and apply oil to the cooking surface before adding food. *Especially for the first few times of use, make sure to apply sufficient amount of oil.
- Hand wash the pan with hot water. Do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- Hand dry and apply a small amount of vegetable oil inside and outside to season the pan.
- Store in a dry location.
- Oven safe