The bottomless type is very convenient to take out. Depending on the ingredients such as quiche and fruit tart, it can be a main dish or a snack. Aluminum, which has high thermal conductivity, is coated twice with fluororesin, which has good mold removal, does not stick easily, and is easy to wash.
Painting, plating, etc.
– Fluor resin 2 coat
– Number of waves = 32
– Product condition: finished product
– Country of origin: Japan
– Capacity: 1400ml
– External dimensions: φ226 x 46 mm
Bottom plate: φ191 x 0.6 mm
– Before using for the first time, wash with a liquid detergent and wipe off any water before using.
– Do not grill over an open flame.
– Before baking, apply a thin layer of butter or oil to the inside of the mold.
– After use, wash with water, hot water or liquid detergent and a sponge scrubbing brush.
– Do not use hard objects such as metal scrubbing brushes, polishing powder, and knives as they will damage the surface.
– Do not put in a dishwasher or dish dryer.
There are no reviews yet.