A baking mold that allows you to bake square tarts and pies. Fluororesin is applied twice to aluminum, which has high thermal conductivity, so it is easy to remove from the mold, does not stick easily, and is easy to wash. The bottomless type is very convenient to take out.
Painting, plating, etc.
– Fluororesin 2 coat
– Product status: Finished product
– Country of origin: Japan
– Capacity: 500ml
– External dimensions: 160 x 160 x 25 mm
– Before using for the first time, wash with a liquid detergent and wipe off any water before using.
– Do not grill over an open flame.
– Before baking, apply a thin layer of butter or oil to the inside of the mold.
– After use, wash with water, hot water or liquid detergent and a sponge scrubbing brush.
– Do not use hard objects such as metal scrubbing brushes, polishing powder, and knives as they will damage the surface.
– Do not put in a dishwasher or dish dryer.