Die-cast with good thermal conductivity is coated with silicone resin for good separation. Since it has an elongated shape, it can be cut neatly. In addition, delicious cakes can be baked by changing the dough and adding almonds and dried fruits.
– aluminum die cast
– Heat resistant temperature: +250 degrees
-Cold resistant temperature: -10 degrees
Painting, plating, etc.
– Silicone resin baking finish Wave number = 38
– Product status: Finished product
– Country of origin: Japan
– Capacity: 690ml
– External dimensions: 252 x 86 x 47 mm Box display
– When using for the first time, wash thoroughly with a sponge scrubbing brush so as not to damage the mold before using.
– Do not use hard objects such as metal scrubbing brushes, polishing powder, and knives as they will damage the surface.
– After use, wash with a sponge scrubbing brush and dry thoroughly before storing.
– Do not put in a dishwasher or dish dryer.