Uses a thick steel plate with a thickness of 0.7 mm. It has good thermal conductivity and can be baked evenly and plumply. Since the lid is a sliding type, it is easy to close and there is no worry that the lid will lift and come off. You can also make mountain-shaped bread by removing the lid and baking.
– Reinforcing material: Stainless steel (18-0)
Painting, plating, etc.
– Aluminum plating
– Product condition: Finished product
– Country of origin: Japan
– Capacity: 3,500ml
– External dimensions with lid: 135 x 260 x 133 mm
– Baking mold outer dimensions: 132 x 250 x 121 mm
– When using for the first time, wash thoroughly with a neutral detergent so as not to damage the mold before use.
– After use, wash it off with a neutral detergent and a sponge scrubbing brush as soon as possible to prevent rust, and store it sufficiently dry.
– Handle the baking mold so that your hands are not injured at the corners or bent parts.
– Do not put in a dishwasher or dish dryer.