Zojirushi’s Panorama Window® Micom Water Boiler and Warmer comes with an elegant, an easy-to-read Panorama Window® design that wraps around the appliance enabling the user to keep an eye on the water level at all times and even from an angle. The key feature of this model is the micro computerized temperature control system which makes constant adjustments to maintain the desired water temperature.
It comes with 4 keep warm temperature settings (160°F, 175°F, 195°F, 208°F) and features an optional QUICK TEMP mode that reaches 160°F, 175°F, or 195°F keep warm temperatures directly without reaching a boil, saving time and energy while reducing steam.
The dechlorinate feature of the boiler helps reduce chlorine and musty odors that occur with the use of tap water by extending the boiling time meanwhile its Café Drip dispensing mode slows down the water flow, making it easier for pour over brewing without splashing.
- 4 keep warm temperature settings (160°F, 175°F, 195°F, 208°F)
- Optional Quick Temp mode reaches 160°F, 175°F, or 195°F keep warm directly without reaching a boil
- Micro computerized temperature control system
- Easy-to-read Panorama Window®water level gauge
- Energy-saving timer function (6-10 hours)
- Café drip dispensing mode for slower dispensing
- Easy-to-clean nonstick interior
- cETLus listed
- Instruction manual comes in English, French, Chinese (Traditional), Korean, Japanese and Vietnamese
- Made in Japan
There are no reviews yet.