The Stainless Mug features a lightweight design for added portability. The tight fitted flip-open lid with a safety lock makes drinking from the mug easy and prevents beverages from spilling.
• Stainless steel vacuum insulation keeps beverages hot or cold for hours
• 2-step lid release process prevents excess condensation on the stopper form being flung off while the lid opens
• A special manufacturing technique was used to make the body ultra-lightweight and compact
• 1-5/8” (4cm) wide mouth opening
• Made of BPA-free plastic and stainless steel
• Heat Retention* : 190°F @ 1 hr. / 163°F @ 6 hrs.
• Cold Retention** : 46°F @ 6 hrs.
• Color : Matte Black (-BZ), Garnet Red (-RZ), Beige Gold (-NZ)
*Rating is based on water at a starting temperature of 203°F (95°C) at a room temperature of 68°F (20°C)
**Rating is based on water at a starting temperature of 40°F (4°C) at a room temperature of 68°F (20°C)
Inspirations from everyday life
The history of the Zojirushi mark goes back to a glass-lined vacuum bottle created in 1918. This bottle for home use was created using vacuum insulation—a breakthrough technology at the time. In the years since then, Zojirushi has established itself as a top manufacturer of household products and has continued to leverage the latest technologies to create a constant stream of leading-edge products that make life more comfortable and convenient.
Improving customers’ quality of life through creation of innovative products remains the heart of Zojirushi’s philosophy. Based on this philosophy, Zojirushi has used its advanced technologies to develop an impressive household lineup over the past nine decades.
There are no reviews yet.