The stylish Ichimatsu Collection mugs are equipped with high quality double wall stainless steel vacuum insulation construction that keeps beverages hot or cold for hours. The tight-fitting flip-open lid with safety lock makes drinking from the mug easy, and prevents beverages from spilling.
- 2-step lid release process prevents excess condensation on the stopper from being flung off while the lid opens
- Tight-fitted flip-open lid keeps beverages hot or cold
- Safety lock to prevent the lid from opening accidentally
- Capacity: 16oz (0.48L)
- A special manufacturing technique was used to round the bottle opening, making it smooth and comfortable to the touch when cleaning
- 1-5/8″ (4cm) wide mouth opening
- Made of BPA-free plastic and 18/8 stainless steel
- The lids are interchangeable with SM-NAE48, allowing for a wide choice of color combinations and use.
- “Ichimatsu” is a two-toned checkerboard pattern that holds historical significance and recognition in Japanese culture. In the mid-Edo period, a popular Kabuki actor named Sanogawa Ichimatsu was known for wearing pants with this pattern.
Inspirations from everyday life
The history of the Zojirushi mark goes back to a glass-lined vacuum bottle created in 1918. This bottle for home use was created using vacuum insulation—a breakthrough technology at the time. In the years since then, Zojirushi has established itself as a top manufacturer of household products and has continued to leverage the latest technologies to create a constant stream of leading-edge products that make life more comfortable and convenient.
Improving customers’ quality of life through creation of innovative products remains the heart of Zojirushi’s philosophy. Based on this philosophy, Zojirushi has used its advanced technologies to develop an impressive household lineup over the past nine decades.