Perfect for taking delicious meals anywhere you go, the Stainless Steel Food Jar will keep your food hot or cold for hours. The new and innovative Therma Chamber lid along with Zojirushi’s superior heat retention provides unparalleled heat retention. With a sleek, modern design and a matte finish available in 3 stylish colors, you will want to take it everywhere you go.
- Vacuum insulated stainless steel food jar with the highest heat retention in Zojirushi history will keep foods hot or cold for hours
- Durable and sanitary 18/8 stainless steel construction
- New Therma Chamber lid designed with small chambers inside improves heat retention
- Leak-proof* one-piece stopper with integrated gasket (*when used properly according to the instruction manual)
- The lid is designed to relieve pressure created by hot foods as it is opened
- 2-7/8-inch wide opening makes it easy to fill, eat directly out of the jar, and makes cleaning a breeze
- Rounded opening makes it smooth and comfortable to the touch when cleaning
- Made with BPA-free plastic (all surfaces that come into contact with food and beverage)
Heat Retention After 6 Hours*: 153°F
Cold Retention After 6 Hours**: 48°F
Inspirations from everyday life
The history of the Zojirushi mark goes back to a glass-lined vacuum bottle created in 1918. This bottle for home use was created using vacuum insulation—a breakthrough technology at the time. In the years since then, Zojirushi has established itself as a top manufacturer of household products and has continued to leverage the latest technologies to create a constant stream of leading-edge products that make life more comfortable and convenient.
Improving customers’ quality of life through creation of innovative products remains the heart of Zojirushi’s philosophy. Based on this philosophy, Zojirushi has used its advanced technologies to develop an impressive household lineup over the past nine decades.